- Non-Woven fabric stretches and conforms to the breast. Wear once and toss.
- Durable and breathable.
- For all occasions: pool, beach, special events, weddings, tanning topless, prevent chafing jogging.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with our products, just contact us, we will fully refund immediately!
- Features pressure sensitive self-adhesive that stays in place and removes easily from the skin.
- Package: 25 pairs of disposable nipple cover stickers. Protects sensitive nipples.
Breast petals (Pasties) are a fashion accessory nipple covering with a variety of functions. Pasties can be worn alone or with a bra, and are used to smooth nipples under tight fitting dresses , swimwear, formal dresses, and revealing tops. They are also used to stop chafing during workouts such as running, jogging, cycling and more.
Clean nipples thoroughly. Make sure that nipples and the surrounding skin are dry and free from oils and lotions. Alcohol wipes are a good way to clean nipples prior to attaching pasties.
Peel of the back of the pasties to reveal sticky side.
Position pasties to cover entire nipple. Make sure nipple is erect to keep pasties from wrinkling later. Stick the underside of the pastie on first, pressing upward. Press lightly on the entire pastie to ensure total attachment. Pasties should stay in place for between four to eight hours.
Use a wet towel to moisten the Pasty before peeling off, this weakens the adhesive and protects your breasts. Peel pasties gently off of breast after use. Clean nipple thoroughly to remove stickiness and residue. If any adhesive remains, use rubbing alcohol or baby oil to remove it. Have a hot shower or soak in the bath if you are having trouble getting it off.